Royalty Free License, Restricted to use for Art Reference
1. The purchaser of individual images, or sets of images bought by subscription, is hereby granted a license to use the images as reference for creating works of art, both two-dimensional and three-dimensional.
2. For purposes of this license a "work of art" is defined as:
2.1 An original creation using physical tools and materials in the creation of the work.
2.2 A new work, starting with a blank virtual canvas, created using painting techniques in similar fashion to non-digital paintings, but using a virtual canvas and virtual painting tools.
3. For purposes of this license, a "work of art" does not include digital manipulation, using software, to simply alter the original image to make it look like a painting. Put another way, it does not include a digitally altered or electronically created or formed copy of a photo downloaded from this site.
4. Purchaser may sell any original works of art as defined in Clause 2 above, and reproductions produced from the original.
5. Purchaser may enter any artwork, based on images downloaded from this site, into art competitions.
6. Purchaser may make copies of downloaded images for backup purposes
7. Purchaser may not use downloaded images for the following (but not limited to the exclusions listed):
i) publication on websites, blogs or in apps
ii) any form of print media including books, brochures, fliers, and the like
iii) screensavers, slideshows, presentations, or videos
iv) printing on articles for resale like T-shirts, mugs, bags, apparel
v) printing on paper, canvas or other material for resale
vi) creation of logos, corporate branding, composite and derivative images
8. Purchaser may not resell, give away, exchange, share or otherwise distribute any images downloaded.